Lara Bracamonte Davila
Lara Bracamonte Davila
“I will be your voice, when you feel voiceless.”
There are many people who don’t have the courage, strength, or knowledge of how to stand up for themselves. I strive to be the voice for the voiceless, whether that’s a teen in trouble, a woman in an abusive situation, a father struggling to gain parental rights, or any individual charged with a crime.
Over the last 10 years, I have earned a reputation among my legal peers (defense lawyers, trial lawyers, prosecutors, and judges), for being compassionate but tough. They know I am a determined proponent who communicates effectively with jurors and clients.
I have a thorough background in all aspects of family, criminal, civil, and juvenile law. I am a fierce debater, which makes me a resourceful advocate for my clients. I love the Law, the challenge of tough cases, and the immense satisfaction I gain in being the champion for my clients. I particularly enjoy partnering with my juvenile clients, as their guardians often don’t know how best to help them navigate the legal process.
I represent clients in all North Texas counties. My daily goal is to provide attentive, dependable, and trustworthy counsel and representation. At the end of the day, I want justice served.
If my client is not guilty, he or she deserves to be set free. If he or she is found guilty, it’s my job to ensure the punishment doesn’t exceed the crime. Just as my clients are held accountable, so we must hold police officers and the State accountable for staying within the Law.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills & Trusts
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Collin County Juvenile Law Section
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Rockwall County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Specialty Courts
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Kaufman County Bar Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Guadalupe County Criminal Defense Bar, Past President
- Texas Bar College
- Collin County Juvenile Law Section, Board Member
- Collin County Juvenile Drug Court Member
- Collin County Juvenile Girls Mental Health Court Member
- Boys and Girls Club, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Rockwall County Leadership Class of 2017
- Rockwall Chamber of Commerce
- Serenity High School Past Board Member
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- Leadership McKinney Class of 2014
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Intake Clerk
- Neighborhood Accountability Board, Volunteer
- Top 10 Percent of Attorneys in the United States, Lawyers of Distinction
- Texas State Bar College, Fellow
- Northwest Legal Aid, Attorney of the Year, Runner Up, 2019
- Member, Distinguished Lawyers, 2016